An american brownie a new name, isn’t it??? Its the world’s best dessert . American brownie or simply a brownie is a chocolate confection generally baked in a rectangular or square shape. Its a variation made with brown sugar and also vanilla rather than chocolate in the batter is called a blond brownie. It was developed in the regions of UNITED STATES at the end of 19 century.
Brownies are a form of sheet cookies, they are generally homemade and also very famous dessert sailed in the restaurants.
- 400 gm WHITE SUGAR
- 100 gm COCOA POWDER
- 4 EGGS
- 1 TBSP VANILLA ESSENCE
- 200 G BUTTER (MELTED)
- 90 g SHIFTED FLOUR
- 1 TBSP BAKING POWDER.
- TAKE A BOWL, MIX SUGAR , COCOA , EGGS , VANILLA AND BUTTER TO FORM A SMOOTH PASTE.
- ALL SOME CHOCOLATE CHIPS AND STIR WELL.
- ADD THE FLOUR AND BAKING POWDER ACCORDINGLY TO THE BATTER.
- POUR THE MIXTURE TO A TIN WHICH IS ALREADY GREASED WITH BUTTER.
- PRE-HEAT THE OVEN AT 150 degree C.
- GRILL THE TIN IN THE OVEN AT 170 degree C , FOR 20-30 MINS UNTIL THE MIXTURE GETS SETTLED.
- TAKE OUT THE TIN AND LET IT COOL DOWN FOR SOME TIME.
- ONCE IT IS COOLED BRING IT OUT IN A PLATE AND CUT THE PIECES ACCORDINGLY .
- SERVE THE BROWNIES WITH VANILLA ICE CREAM, CHOCOLATE SYRUP OR WITH THE GARNISHING OF THE CHOCOLATE CHIPS.
- HUNGERPOINT_07 (SAKSHI VERMA