Hey everyone and welcome back to my page . So today i have one of the most essential topic to discuss and guide you about how you can take care of hair regularly or weekly. Everyone wants soft, smooth, thick and shinny hairs. Some of us do not have that quality of hair or have unhealthy hair which also effects your attire and confidence, also some of have dandruff and hair fall at a very young age. So lets discuss about this topic and know our hair and the requirements and care it needs.
What is hair made up of? Why do we get dandruff? Why our hairs start getting rough? Why do our hairs start getting grey at a very early age? Why do we have different hair color? How can we get beautiful hairs? How to make hair grow faster? and many many more questions we do have in our mind about our hair and hair problems. So guys, we basically have different hair colors because of the genetics and inheritance from our fathers and fore fathers. Also our hairs may grey and fall soon due to the inherited traits from the genes of our parents and it may continue further and so on but it may also be due to your unhealthy food habits and poor care towards your hair.
Our hairs are made up of a tough protein called keratin. A hair follicle anchors each hair into the skin. The hair bulb forms the base of the hair follicle. In the hair bulb, living cells divide and grow to build the hair shaft. The hair follicle at the base of hair contains cellular material rich in DNA. Our hair plays a very important role in DNA analysis. There are usually four types of hair – straight, wavy, curly, kinky.
Type 1 is most sheen and most resilient and most desirable hair in this new generation. Now many of you must be confused how to find or know which type your hair is. For this – just take a single strand of your hair and lay it on a table keeping it between your fingertips and you will be able to see the difference. If the hair strand looks thick and appears to be textured then it would be a little coarse and if it is thin and silky it would be smooth.
Your hair dies and falls when hair follicles do not get enough nourishment, they die or simply become thinner and thinner until they eventually fall off our heads. When this happens our scalp loses hair and we see baldness or we call it a Hair fall. So okay now you all must be very curious to know how to heal them or prevent our hairs to come into this poor condition or a proper care for hairs to keep healthy and strong naturally. Here are ways how you can take care of your heir on a regular basis.
- Wash your hair regularly i.e- twice or thrice in a week . It will remove dirt and dust from your scalp also removes the excess oils.
- Use a wide toothed hair comb or hair brush.
- Oil your hairs properly with warm oil and massage it over your scalp lightly with your fingertips.
- Always use chemical free shampoos.
- Try home made masks for hairs i.e- coffee, egg, curd etc.
- Trim your hair regularly. It removes the rough hairs at the bottom of our hair length.
- Always apply safe and natural colors to your hairs.
- Give steam to your hairs to enhance the growth of the hair roots.
- You can use some natural hair serums.
- Dry your hairs naturally more often.
- Drink more and more watch it will keep your hair roots hydrated.
- Use hair bands and clips to hold your hairs from getting messed up or simply tie a pony tail or make a bun.
Now there were the things you must be handy with on a regular basis. These are easy and inexpensive and can be done at home without wasting lots of money on hair spa and other expensive hair treatments. Now lets talk about the don’ts or the precautions we must take.
- Do not be regular with hot shower.
- Do not use chemical enriched products and colors.
- Stress less.
- Keep distance with hair styling products.
- Do not ion, blow dry or straighten your hairs
So these were the ideas or tips you must keep in your mind to get a beautiful and flawless or a desired kind of hair. I hope this information helped you.
Thank you for reading.