Smile is the most precious ornament a person can wear.
What is dental care?
Dental care means keeping a good care of your teeth and mouth to prevent it from many diseases and disorders and to maintain a good dental hygiene and healthy gums and teeth. Keeping a good dental care assures you to maintain a beautiful shiny teeth and enhances your smile.
Why do we need to practise dental care in everyday life?
We all human beings have become very lazy in our daily life as all the facilities are available around us. We have become dependent upon them and most of us are very busy that they don’t get time for all these. But we can try to spare some time upon this. Everyone suffers from tooth problems once or twice in life. And it is very painful which is due to improper dental care.
What are the disorders and diseases we face due to improper dental care?
There are many diseases related to dental issues and improper care. The most frequent disease we all face is swollen gums, mouth sores, sensitivity, cavity and toot decay and many more. And one of the most prominent among this is bad breath and yellow or plaque teeth which can be very embarrassing and may destroy your appearance.
Oral Cancer is one of the most dangerous disease one faces which is due to use of heavy alcohol , tobacco, and HPV infection.
How to prevent these diseases and get healthy dental hygiene?
The solution or prevention is very easy if we try it in our everyday life. By taking care of small things we can prevent big diseases. So lets know about the cures and points we should keep in mind everyday to get rid of diseases we may get and ensure healthy and shiny teeth.
Here are the points you must take care in your everyday life and it will give you best results and will be very helpful if you perform perfectly.
- Brush twice a day and for 8-10 minutes moving the brush all around your gums and teeth. Also use a tongue cleaner everyday.
- Select a good variety of tooth paste which is chemical free and less harsh to your teeth. Always use fluoridated toothpaste.
- Floss your teeth daily and always after having food.
- Drink water daily.
- Eat fresh fruits.
- Eat calcium rich foods.
- Have a healthy diet.
- Avoid eating chocolates regularly.
- Apply aloe scrub to your teeth and gums once in a week. It fights away bacteria and germs present in mouth.
- Include vitamin A and C in your everyday diet.
- Have complete mouthwash once in a week.
These were the do’s. Now lets also discuss the don’ts or the things we must avoid or prevent.
- Avoid eating sugary foods.
- Avoid intake of acidic and coloured foods.
- Avoid cold drinks and readymade fruit juices.
- Avoid eating tobacco.
- Avoid alcohol.
- Avoid using teeth for other purpose except chewing food.
So these were some ideas you should implement in your daily life. I hope the information was useful and you would try it.
Thankyou for reading.