Lassi is a popular traditional dahi variety drink , which is basically originated from states of INDIA. It is generally a blend of yogurt, water spices and many more. Namkeen lassi is similar to doogh, while sweet and mango lassi are like milkshakes. Chaas is a similar drink of a thinner consistency. It is a beverage in course. It is a national cuisine of – NEPAL, INDIA , PAK , BANGLADESH and many more.
- 2 CUP CURD.
- 1 CUP WATER.
- 3 TBSP SUGAR.
- 1/4 , 1/2 TSP CARDAMOM POWDER
- 1 TSP ROSE WATER (OPTIONAL)
- PINCH OF SAFFRON (OPTIONAL)
- 1 TBSP CHOPPED NUTS (FOR GARNISHING)
1. TAKE A BOWL AND MIX THE CARDAMOM POWDER, SAFFRON, SUGAR, ROSE WATER IN THE SMOOTH YOGURT.
2. WHISK THEM WELL. POUR WATER AND WHISK UNTIL IT GETS THICK TEXTURE.
3. TRANSFER THE LASSI IN GLASS AND SERVE CHILLED, ALSO GARNISH IT WITH SOME NUTS OR KESAR.
NOTE- YOU CAN ALSO ADD SOME ICE CUBES TO THE LASSI FOR BETTER EXPERIENCE.
- HUNGERPOINT_07 (SAKSHI VERMA)