Masala dudh or flavored milk is a swwet dairy drink which is generally made up of milk, sugar and some flavorings. It can be served as a refrigerated and also at high temperature. It is very healthy and tasty and generally served as a meal in breakfast and a drink after dinner.
This drink provides vitamin, calcium , proteins and many more such nutrients to our body, So lets start will the making the MASALA DUDH.
- 2 TSP CASHEWS
- 2 TSP ALMONDS
- 2 TSP PISTACHIOS
- 1/2 TSP GREEN CARDAMON POWDER
- 1/2 TSP NUTMEG
- 1/4 TSP SAFFRON STRANDS
- 2 TSP SUGAR
- 2 GLASS MILK
- TAKE ALL THE DRY FRUITS AND GRIND THEM INTO FINE PARTICLES AND KEEP THEM ASIDE.
- IF YOU ARE MAKING THE MASALA DUDH IN LARGE QUANTITY THEN MAKE SURE THE NUTS ARE NOT MOIST.
- REMOVE THE MASALA MILK POWDER AND KEEP IN AN AIRTIGHT CONTAINER OR JAR, STORE IT IN FRIDGE AND USE AS REQUIRED.
- TAKE A PAN AND ADD 2 GLASS OF MILK.
- ONCE THE MILK BEGINTO BOIL, ADD HALF TSP OF NUTMEG POWDER AND CARDAMOM POWDER.
- ADD 3-4 TSP OF MASALA POWDER INTO THE SOLUTION.
- LATER ON ADD FEW STRANDS OF SAFFRON.
- AND THEN ADD 2 TSP OF SUGAR ADJUST IT ACC TO YOUR TASTE.
- BOIL THEM ALL TOGETHER FOR 3-4 MINS KEEP STIRING IN BTWN TO AVOID BURNING.
- SERVE THE THICK MASALA MILK CHILLED OR HOT.